Police Officers Entry Level Examination: Interested in becoming a Police Officer? The entry level examination for Monmouth County Non-Civil Service Municipalities is now open! The Monmouth County Police Chiefs partnered with PolicApp, Click on the logo to be directed to the site and register for the test.
2018 Written Test Scores are in. Login in with the form -->
to see your score now!
There are no current notices, please check back often.
In addition to our Annual Golf Outing and Annual Clam Bake, The Monmouth County Chiefs of Police raise funds to assist us with our goal of bettering the communities of Monmouth County through advertising generated on our site. Click below to request more information!
Principles of the Monmouth County Police Chiefs Association
- To serve all people within our respective jurisdictions with respect, dignity and civility.
- To foster a partnership with the public and enhance the professionalism of Police throughout the County of Monmouth and the State of New Jersey.
- We are committed to the prevention of crime and to the protection of life and property.
- We are committed to the preservation of peace, order and safety.
- We are committed to the enforcement of laws and the safeguarding of constitutional guarantees.
Message from the President
Welcome to the brand new and much improved web experience of the Monmouth County Chiefs of Police Association.
We are an association of Law Enforcement leaders and executives committed to protecting the residents of Monmouth County, and to those who visit or travel through our great county.
Our association is committed to providing the best training available to the men and woman in Law Enforcement, and to ingrain professionalism, integrity and pride into all of our police officers through a cooperative effort with the Monmouth County Police Academy.
President Scott Paterson
Chief of Police
Rumson Police Department
Scam Alert - IRS Imposters
Thank you to our 2017 Golf Outing Sponsors
Proud Riders of the Police Unity Tour
180 Turning Lives Around, 40th Anniversary Video
Although some time has passed, The Monmouth County Chiefs of Police Association took the "Ice Bucket Challenge" in honor of retired Chief Dan Scimeca, who has been diagnosed with ALS. The need for donations and research is still strong, so please help how you can.
For more information about the Ice Bucket Challenge or ALS, Please visit The ALS Asscociation